• By Antima Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 229 kcal
Ingredients for Keema Paneer
- › paneer 50gm
- › Soya chunks (30 gm)
- › Oil/Ghee (5gm)
- › tomato 1pc
- › Onion 1pc
- › Ginger
- › black pepper seeds (2-3)
- › bay leaf (1)
- › cardamom small (1)
- › red chilli powder
- › turmeric
- › Salt
- › Coriander powder
1. Grind Chunks to granules..Boil for 5min. strain the water. Keep aside.
2. In a pan, roast the whole spices. add onion,roast for 5 min. add ginger, Green chilli and tomato..roast for 5 min. transfer them to mixer. Grind it to paste.
3. Now in the same pan, add oil..upon heating add the paste...cook for 5 min...add soya granules...cook for 10 min..add water if required..add all the masala according to taste. add Paneer.cook for 5 min. serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!