• By Bhawna Khanna
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for Kathi Roll
- › onion, tomato, capsicum, carrot, paneer, Nutrella atta, wheat flour , pizza seasoning, salt, black papper, garlic, ginger, green chilli, sauces
1. take a non-stick pan add some oil put garlic+green chilli+ ginger when it change colour add chopped onion n tomato when it get pink then add carat. when carat cooked then put capsicum n wait till it cook. then add paneer n masalas like salt, black papper, pizza seasoning n sauce n baked for some time till it get cooked. after that add Nutrella atta homemade + wheat flour mix half half portion n make a dough.... then make chapati then take chapati n put above made vegetable on chapati n make a roll n cover it with foil paper n cut in two part n enjoy ur kathi roll/ roti roll.....
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!