Kale and Tofu sabzi (Serves 4)
• By Kavita Chowdhri Jiandani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 214 kcal
Ingredients for Kale and Tofu sabzi (Serves 4)
- › 12 cups shredded kale- keep the “veins” in for a hearty bite
- › 400 gm firm tofu diced into small cubes
- › One large onion chopped
- › 3 medium tomatoes chopped
- › 1.5 tbsp light olive oil
- › 4-5 cloves garlic chopped
- › 1 tspn jeera seeds
- › 1/2 tspn haldi powder
- › 1 1/2 tspn dhania powder
- › Chili powder to taste ~ 1/2 tspn
- › Salt to taste ~ 1 tspn
1. 1. Heat oil in a sauté pan. Add jeera till it splutters, followed by garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds.
2. 2. Add chopped onions and cook till translucent 5-6 minutes.
3. 3. Add the kale. Cook for 2 minutes and add salt. This will make the kale sweat. Cook it on a medium flame for another 5-6 minutes
4. 4. Add chopped tomatoes and the remaining dry spices. Give it a good stir and cover the sauté pan for 5 minutes.
5. 5. Open the lid and mash the tomatoes with the back of the spoon. Now add the tofu and stir very gently so the tofu doesn’t crumble. When fully incorporated, put the lid back on and heat through for 2 minutes on a low flame.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!