Kala Chana Curry & Rice
• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 806 kcal
Ingredients for Kala Chana Curry & Rice
- › 100gm kala chana 100gm brown rice
- › 2 tomato 1 big onion 1 spoon ginger garlic paste 1 green chilli
- › Coriander powder Turmeric powder Salt Garam masala Bay leaf
- › 10gm cow ghee
1. Soak kala chana for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Put soaked chana in a cooker and add some water , turmeric powder,coriander powder,bay leaf and salt . Give it 2 whistles and then let it cook in low flame for 10 min.
3. For Tarka... Take a pan or Khadai add ghee and then add chopped onion. As onion changes it’s colour add ginger garlic paste and cook fir 2 to 3 min . Then add chopped tomatoe and green chilli.
4. As tomato leaves oil add a bit salt and garam masala. Then add the chana with the same water and let it cook for 10 to 15 min . Chana is ready
5. For rice add the rice to the boiling water and let it boil until cooked .
6. Note : The quantity is according to my diet . Modify it according to yours . Left over rice water can be used for watering plants .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!