Kala Chana- Aalu & Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 691 kcal
Ingredients for Kala Chana- Aalu & Rice
- › Black chana 100 gm
- › Rice 80 gm
- › Potato 50 gm
- › Papad 1 small
- › Curd 50 gm
- › Onion - half medium
- › Tomato - half medium
- › Green chilli - 2
- › Garlic cloves -4
- › Salt,Red chilli pepper,turmeric,Corainder Powder,Garam masala
- › Ghee 8 gm
1. Step 1- Soak chana overnight
2. Step 2- Boil chana in a pressure cooker for 4-5 whistles on high flame and 2 on low flame.
3. Step 3- Add 7-8 gm ghee to a pan for tadka. Add jeera,followed by onion,garlic,tomato,greenchilli and cook for 10 minutes . Add spices and add the tadka to the chana and cook again for 1 whistle in low flame.
4. Step 4- Serve with rice and choice of veggies
5. Tip- take half a bowl chana and mash it and add in the cooker for the final whistle.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!