• By Mayuri Lahane
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0025 Minutes 245 kcal
Ingredients for Kadhi Soya
- › 5gm oil
- › 100gm yogurt (curd)
- › 15gm soya chunks
- › 20gm besan (gram flour)
- › green chilly (1)
- › red chilly (1)
- › curry leaves (4-5)
- › 1 clove of chopped garlic
- › 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- › 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- › 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- › chopped coriander leaves
- › salt
1. Boil soya chunks. Squeeze out the water from the boiled soya chunks and keep them aside.
2. In a bowl, add besan, and yogurt and whisk it well. Make sure there are no lumps. Add water as per the desired consistency. I have used 200 ml of water.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Shallow fry Red Chilly and remove it for later use. Add mustard seeds, and coriander seeds and let them splutter.
4. Add chopped garlic, green chillies, and curry leaves. Sauté until the garlic becomes golden.
5. Add turmeric. Mix well and add the prepared yogurt-besan mixture and soya chunks.
6. Stir continuously until the kadhi comes to a boil. Lower the heat and let it cook for 10 minutes. Keep stirring it in between. Add water if required.
7. Turn off the flame. Add coriander leaves and garnish with red chilly.
8. Enjoy with rice or roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!