Kadhi Pakora ❤️
• By Richa Chauhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 246 kcal
Ingredients for Kadhi Pakora ❤️
- › 1 cup curd/buttermilk
- › 1/4 cup besan
- › 1tsp Fenugreek seeds
- › 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- › 2 garlic cloves minced
- › a pinch of hing
- › 1 tbsp mustard oil
- › For tempering:
- › Coriander powder
- › Jeera
- › Amchoor
- › 1 Sliced onions
- › 2 garlic cloves sliced
- › For Pakora:
- › 1 cup besan
- › water
- › salt
- › kasoori methi
- › few Ajwain and saunf seeds
- › half tsp amchoor powder
1. For Pakora: Mix all the ingredients (besan, salt, water, kasoori methi, Ajwain, saunf, amchoor) and make thick smooth batter. Use appe pan to cook pakoras or electric tandoor/airfryer. I used electric tandoor. If required brush some oil. This method will make the pakoras li'l hard. To turn them soft, dunk all the pakoras in salty lukewarm water for 15-20mins. They'll be super soft and fluffy.
2. For kadhi: Beat besan, curd and water. Take a pan add some mustard oil and saute crushed coriander seeds, Fenugreek seeds, minced garlic, hing, bay leaf, haldi. Pour the kadhi mixture and cook on a low flame for 20-30mins, add salt as per your taste.
3. For tempering: In a pan heat oil, add sliced onions and garlic, fry them till they turn brown on a low flame. Add coriander powder, amchoor, garam masala / mirch (optional). I don't prefer spicy food.
4. Once kadhi is cooked, add pakoras and let it boil for 5-7mins. Last step is to add tempering. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve with rice or quinoa!
5. Calories value as per serving- 1 cup
6. The above mentioned quantity serves 2-3
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!