Kadhi Chicken Chawal
• By Umar Farooque
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:35 Minutes 733 kcal
Ingredients for Kadhi Chicken Chawal
- › 1. Boneless Chicken - 100g 2. Curd - 200g 3. Besan - 10g 4. Oil/ Butter- 10g 5. Garlic, Dry Red chili, curry leaves, turmeric and chili powder, hing, salt, black pepper powder
1. 1. Slice the chicken in small thin strips and marinate it in black pepper and salt. Keep it aside in fridge for 2-3 hours 2. Mix curd, besan, turmeric powder and red chili powder. Whisk well 3. In a pan, add 5g oil and put mustard seeds, finely chopped garlic, dry red chili,curry leaves and a pinch of hing. Saute for 2 mins 4. Add the curd and besan mixture to this and boil it for 5 mins. Add salt to taste and water as per your consistency need. Lower the flame and cook for another 2-3 mins. 5. In a non stick pan add 5g butter and put the chicken. Cook for 5 mins both sides until cooked. 6. Add this chicken to the Kadhi prepared in step 4 7. Cook rice as usual Enjoy your sumptuous meal!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!