• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 238 kcal
Ingredients for Kadhai Paneer
- › Paneer - 60 Grams
- › Tomato - 60 Grams
- › Onion - 40 Grams
- › Pepper - 20 Grams
- › Spices - Turmeric, salt, Chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin, Whole red chilli, coriander seeds
- › Ghee - 5 Grams
- › Garlic and Ginger
1. Finely chop Ginger, garlic and half of the onion.
2. In a pan heat ghee, add chopped ginger, garlic and onion and roast it for 2 minutes.
3. Add turmeric, salt , coriander powder and chilli powder and roast the spices.
4. Now add puree of half of the tomato and cook the gravy.
5. In a different pan add cumin seeds and coriander seeds in 1:4 ratio, whole chili 2 pieces, 5-6 peppercorns and salt. Dry roast this mixture.
6. Once the spices are cool, blend it coarse mixture known as kadhai masala.
7. Cut remaining onion, tomato, pepper and paneer in cube shape.
8. In a pan add ghee and chopped veggies and sprinkle salt to saute veggies.
9. Add paneer in the same pan to saute it.
10. Sprinkle chilli powder and stir veggies and panner occasionally.
11. Now sprinkle kadhai masala on strir fry veggies and paneer, add gravy to it and mix everything together. Enjoy it with hot chapattis 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!