Kadhai Paneer with Lachcha Parantha
• By Adbhut Parihar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 553 kcal
Ingredients for Kadhai Paneer with Lachcha Parantha
- › 80gm paneer
- › veggies - Onion, Capsicum, tomato, ginger, garlic, green chilli,
- › Spices - Kadhai masala, salt, turmeric powder, cumin, cumin powder, garam masala, red chilli powder
- › Wheat flour - 60gm
- › Oil/ghee - 25gm
1. Take a pan and heat some ghee.
2. Add cumin, green chilli, ginger and garlic in the oan and stir it.
3. Add onion to the pan and mix it well till its edges are brown.
4. Add tomato and cover the pan with a lid for it to cook. Once the tomatoes are mushy switch off the gas and let it cool down.
5. Once it's at room temperature, blend it using mixer grinder to make a smooth paste. In another pan saute paneer, capsicum and onion. Add kadhai masala, salt and give it a mix.
6. Take another Pan, heat some oil and add red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Put the onion tomato paste and let it cook for 5-6 mins. Once cooked add the sauted paneer and veggies in the gravy. Kadhai paneer is ready.
7. Make a dough of wheat flour and roll it like a normal roti in circle shape. Spread ghee on it and sprinkle a little bit of garam masala.
8. Now create pleats by folding it. Strech the pleated dough as much as possible and then roll it like a swiss roll. The again roll it like a roti and cook it on a heated tawa by using ghee.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!