• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 537 kcal
Ingredients for Jungle Fish
- › Salmon 200g
- › Mushroom 100g
- › Asparagus 25g
- › Avocado 20g
- › Butter 10g
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Lemon
- › Garlic
1. Take the salmon wash the fillet pieces properly. Use a paper towel or clean kitchen towel to pat each fillet dry on the top and bottom to prevent them from sticking to the pan. Rub salt, pepper and lemon juice all over the fillet pieces.
2. Place over medium-high heat and let the pan heat up for a couple minutes. Flick a few drops of water into the pan to test if it's hot enough. If the water sizzles and evaporates almost immediately, the pan is ready to go. If not, let it heat up for another minute and test again.
3. Add the butter and tilt the skillet so that a thin layer of oil coats the bottom. Carefully place the fillets skin-side down into the pan. Cook the salmon undisturbed until the lighter-colored flesh has moved about 3/4 of the way up the fillets. This will come to a total time of 8 to 9 minutes for thick fillets and 6 to 7 minutes for thinner fillets. Use a fish or flat spatula to flip the salmon fillets, turning the fish away from you to prevent any oil splatter. Cook for 2 minutes more for thicker fillets and 1 to 2 minutes more for thinner fillets.
4. In the same pan put mushroom, asparagus and garlic add salt, pepper and lemon juice and fry it till it’s properly cooked.
5. In a blender make avocado sauce with coriander, green chili, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
6. Put the veggies and fish along with avocado sauce and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!