Jowar and paneer paratha /roti
• By meenal kalghatgi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 575 kcal
Ingredients for Jowar and paneer paratha /roti
- › 100 gms paneer 80 gms jowar 25 gms curd red chilly powder turmic powder garlic chopped green chillies kasuri methi jeera coriander salt as per taste
1. mix all the ingredients properly...and make dough ready
2. you can make 4 parts into it 4 parathas can be made into it
3. put some dry jowar flour on rolling board can make rotis by hand like (भाकरी)bhakari .apply some water on other side of roti so no need of oil or ghee .use iron tawa for making roti
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!