• By Sushmita Nath
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 330 kcal
Ingredients for Jadoh Rice
- › Ginger(1 inch ) ,Garlic(3cloves),Coriander leaves(1 bunch ),bay leaf (1)
- › Chicken breast (100grams),Rice(50grams)
- › Mustard oil(1tspn),Tumeric(half tspn) ,Salt to taste ,Black Pepper powder(half tspn)
1. 1.Grind coriander leaf ,ginger and garlic to a fine paste and mix it with chicken breast along with turmeric and salt
2. 2.Add 1tspn of mustard oil add bay leaf along with the chicken and let it cook in low flame for 2 mins and then add pepper powder
3. 3. Add rice and water and cook it till 1 whistle in low flame .
4. 4.After the cooker release it's pressure ,serve it hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!