Italian prawns pasta
• By Srilu Reddy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 576 kcal
Ingredients for Italian prawns pasta
- › Prawns - 170g
- › Milk - 100ml
- › Maida - 30g
- › Butter - 30g
- › Bell peppers - 2
- › Broccoli - 1
- › Pasta(penne) - 50g
- › Salt,Pepper,oregano,Red chilli flakes - as required.
1. White sauce :
2. 1)Take a pan,heat up butter,Add maida and roast until it’s brown,Then add milk to it and continuously stir to avoid lumps.
3. 2)Add water according to the consistency and keep the sauce aside.
4. Veggies and others :
5. 1)Boil prawns with little salt and keep it aside.
6. 2)Boil pasta with little salt and oil ! And keep it aside.
7. 3) To a pan,add in all the veggies,pasta,prawns and season it with salt n pepper. Stir fry for couple of minutes.
8. 4)once sautéed,Add all of these to the white sauce n season it with salt,pepper,oregano,red chilli flakes. (Adjust the consistency by adding some water if required)
9. Tadaaaaa!!!! Tasty and delicious yumm ready. Serve hot and enjoy♥️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!