• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 109 kcal
Ingredients for Italian Cheesecake
- › 1. Ricotta Cheese 225 gm
- › 2. Whip cream 30 ml
- › 3. Castor sugar 60 gm
- › 4. Egg 2
- › 5. Flour 20 gm
- › 6. Orange zest 1.5 tbsp
- › 7. Cranberries or blueberries 50 gm
1. 1. Butter the side if the spring form and dust with crumbs
2. 2. Blend the ricotta to a smooth paste in a blender.
3. 3. With a beater , beat the ricotta paste with egg yolks, half the sugar, flour well. Add the orange zest.
4. 4. Whisk egg white till foamy, add a pinch of salt and whisk till soft peaks. Add the rest of the sugar in stages and beat till firm peaks.
5. 5. Whisk the whip cream to a soft peak consistency.
6. 6. Add 1/3 rd of the egg white to the whip cream and mix well. Then add this mixture to the ricotta mixture.
7. 7. Fold in the balance egg white in 2 stages. Dust the cranberries with a little flour and gently add 3/4 th of it to the batter.
8. 8. Pour the batter in the prepared tin, sprinkle with the balance cranberries.
9. 9. Bake this for 10 minutes at 190 then lower the temperature to 175 and bake for further 50 min.
10. 10. Let it cool on a wire rack for 10 min. Run the knife along the inside to release the cheesecake.
11. This cheesecake can be served warm or cold too.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!