Instant Soyabean Granules Dhokla
• By Parul
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 342 kcal
Ingredients for Instant Soyabean Granules Dhokla
- › Soyabean Granules powder: 30g
- › Rice flour: 30g
- › Curd: 100g
- › Ghee: 10g
- › Ginger, Garlic & Green chillies (1/2 spoon each)
- › Tempering: Mustard seeds, Curry leaves, Chillies, Hing
- › Eno/Any fruit salt
1. In a bowl add both the flours, salt, curd and little water and form a flowing batter
2. Add ginger+garlic+Chilles & mix it well
3. Finally add a Ghee (5g) & eno and give a good mix
4. Greese the steaming pan and pour the mixture
5. Steam it for 15 minutes + standby for 5-7 minutes
6. Do a knife test ( prick the knife and check if it's clean)
7. Prepare the Tempering: in the remaining ghee add Mustard seeds, curry leaves and chilles cook and add a pinch of hing.
8. For people who like sweetenss in dhokla may add a little stevia and water to this Tempering.
9. Pour over the Dhokla, Cut and Serve
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!