INSTANT MOONG DAL HALWA
• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 358 kcal
Ingredients for INSTANT MOONG DAL HALWA
- › Moong dal 50gm
- › Milk low fat 50 gm
- › Ghee 10ml
- › Sugar free
- › Nuts 10gm
- › Elachi powder 5gm
1. Firstly use wet cloth to clean dal.
2. Then without ghee roast it in pan for 3-4 min till its raw smell goes.
3. Then grind it to fine powder in mixer.
4. Then take ghee in pan. To it add powder of dal. Cook for 5 min till it gets fluffy n ghee comes on sides at medium to high flame.
5. Then add to it elachi powder. Then water first next milk n sugar mix well fast . so that no lumps are formed.
6. Cook for a while say 5-7 min .keep on stirring constantly. Add kishmish n sliced almonds.
7. Finally garnish with almonds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!