Instant diet healthy idli-sambar
• By Kiran
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 461 kcal
Ingredients for Instant diet healthy idli-sambar
- › 60 gm Semolia
- › 50 gm Yogurt
- › 10 gm oil
- › half onion
- › half tomato
- › ginger garlic paste
- › salt
- › 1 pinch soda
- › cumin seeds
- › sambar masala
- › red chilli
- › fresh coriander
- › 40 gm moong dal
1. Take 40gm of moong dal in cooker and add 100ml water. Take 3 whistles on medium flame.
2. Take semolina into bowl, add yogurt and 3 teaspoon of water into it and mix well leave it for 10 min. After that add salt and 1 pich of soda mix well add water as per batter consistency. Finally add spoon full of batter into Idli tray and steam for 15 min.
3. In a pan take oil and add cumin seeds, curry leaves, onion, tomato, ginger garlic paste cook for 2 min. (If you like you can add veggies)
4. Add salt, turmaric, red chilli powder, sambar masala and add cooked moong dal into it. Once boil add fresh coriander.
5. Have your healthy meal with pride
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!