Indian Cottage Cheese Spinach Tomato Salad
• By Deepika Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 375 kcal
Ingredients for Indian Cottage Cheese Spinach Tomato Salad
- › 1 cup(65 gm) Indian Cottage cheese (Paneer)
- › 1 cup(30gm) chopped spinach
- › 1/2 cup (30 gm) sliced cherry tomatoes
- › 1/2 medium onion(25 gm), chopped
- › 15 gm flax seeds or seed mix of your choice (pumpkin, sesame, flax, chia seeds etc)
- › 2 tsp(10 gm) olive oil
- › Chat Masala or your choice of seasoning to taste
- › Juice of half lemon
1. Saute Indian cottage cheese, spinach, onion, seed mix in 2 tsp olive oil for 1-2 minutes on medium flame.
2. Transfer it in a serving dish, add sliced cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and *chat masala or black salt. You can use your choice of salad dressing as well.
3. Mix well and serve warm.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!