India Style Masala Butta.
• By Divyansh gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:30 Minutes 179 kcal
Ingredients for India Style Masala Butta.
- › 3 sweet corn
- › 1/4 Cup tamarind paste
- › 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- › Salt to taste
- › 1/4 teaspoon black salt
- › 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- › 1 teaspoon amchoor powder
- › 1 teaspoon chaat masala
1. In a saucepan pen aur pressure cooker boil sweet corn until they are soft and cooked properly
2. Now in a saucepan add a teaspoon of oil. add in all the spices powders and salt,and add tamarind paste
3. Add - in 1/2 a cup of water and bring it to boil.
4. Cut the sweet corn into two halves and add it into the tamarind paste.
5. Remove from the pen and serve right away.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!