• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 88 kcal
Ingredients for Idli chaat
- › Idli batter 40g
- › Yogurt 25g
- › Onion 25g
- › Mint chutney
- › Kashmiri Chili powder
- › Roasted jeera powder
- › Green chilies
- › Salt
- › Hing
- › Fresh Pomegranate seeds to garnish
- › Ginger
- › Sweetener
- › Coriander leaves
1. Make idli let it cool down. Cut it into pieces mix with salt, hing and red chili powder mix it gently together and air fry it for 10 to 15 minutes at 180 degree. It should be crisp from outside and soft from inside.
2. Meanwhile in a bowl put yogurt, sweetener and very little water mix it and keep aside.
3. In a plate put fried idli pieces on top put yogurt, mint chutney, garnish with onion, green chili, pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!