Idli and Sambhar
• By Adbhut Parihar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 503 kcal
Ingredients for Idli and Sambhar
- › Idli batter - 150gm
- › Oil - 20gm
- › Tur dal - 30gm
- › Veggies - Green chilli, tomatoes, onion, ginger, garlic, bottle gourd, egg plant, beans and carrot
- › Spices - Mustard seeds, curry leafs, sambhar masala, turmeric powder, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder
1. Take the idli maker and grease it with some oil.
2. Take the idli batter and put it evenly on the idli maker.
3. Steam it for 10 mins (or as directed in the idli maker instructions). Let it rest for sometime and pull out the idlis by using a spoon.
4. Take a cooker and heat oil. Add mustard seeds, curry leafs and let it temper.
5. Add green chili, onions, giner and garlic and give it a stir. Once the onions turn a little brown, add all the veggies and mix it well.
6. Add salt, sambhar powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, corrainder power and red chilli powder and mix it well.
7. Add the soaked tur dal and tomatoes. Add some water as required and mix it well.
8. Close the lid and cook it for 4 whistles on high flame.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!