Hyderabadi chicken Dum Biryani
• By Humera Maryum
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 785 kcal
Ingredients for Hyderabadi chicken Dum Biryani
- › Chicken boneless 80g
- › Rice 100g
- › Yogurt 100g
- › Onion 120g
- › Lemon 1
- › Oil 20g
- › Milk 50ml
- › Saffron 5 grains
- › Spices, 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste coriander, mint leaves and 2 big green chillies
1. Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt to taste, half teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon full red chilli powder, yogurt, 1 closed fist coriander and mint leaves and lemon. Keep aside the marination for 20 mins.
2. Meanwhile fry the onions in the oil until golden brown, and add it to the marination with teaspoon of garam masala and 1 slit green chilli. Boil the saffron in milk and keep until changes to yellow color and keep aside.
3. Wash the rice and keep it soaked for 10 minutes, take a utensil filled half with water, add 1 cardomen, 1 cloves, 1 small stick of cinnabon, 2 teaspoon full salt and 1 slit green chilli. Let it come to boil and stay for 2 minutes.
4. Drain the water from rice and add it to the prepared water mixture, let it cook nearly to 80% and drain the complete water, keep the rice aside.
5. Add the marination to the same utensil and spread evenly upon it the rice. Add evenly the saffron milk.
6. Close the lid tight. Since it is of less quantity, a suggestion here keep a pan oh high flame upon it place the utensil so that you avoid it being burnt half cooked. Let it be in high flame for 8 minutes and medium flame for 15 minutes. It is ready to be served!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!