Hung curd kebabs
• By kirti kapoor
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 286 kcal
Ingredients for Hung curd kebabs
- › Hung curd 100 gm, paneer 20gm, oats 25gm, oil 10gm, ginger half inch, green chili 1, chaat masala 1 teaspoon, salt to taste
1. Hang curd in a muslin cloth for 6-7 hrs.
2. mix Hung Curd, mashed paneer, I spoon oats flour, ginger, chilli, salt and chaat masala.
3. make Kebabs, coat with oat flour.
4. Heat Tawa, Grease with oil and fry Kebabs, turn the side once it's golden on medium flame. Ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!