HotPot Veggies and Steamed Rice
• By Sonal gandotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 536 kcal
Ingredients for HotPot Veggies and Steamed Rice
- › 300g vegetables of your choice…i added (Broccoli Green Beans Red, Yellow, Green Bell Peppers 1 Baby corn) Paneer 100g Onion 25g Spring onion with greens Ginger Gatlic Green chillies Sauces- Soy, Red Chilli, Vinegar Salt Pepper Red chilli flakes Olive Oil 10ml Corn flour 10g
1. Blanch broccoli, beans, baby corn and keep aside. Dice all the vegetables along with onion and seperate onion petals. On a hot wok add oil and finely chopped ginger garlic. Once it turns brown add finely chopped spring onions and green chillies. Sauté them. Add diced paneer. At this point you can add vegetable stock. Since i had no stock so i added boiling water. Once it starts to boil again add salt, pepper, red chilli flakes, sauces and let the flavours absorb. Add all the chopped veggies. Add cornstarch dissolved in water. Top with spring onion greens. Serve with steamed rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!