Hot Garlic Paneer with Sautee Veggies & Steamed Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 608 kcal
Ingredients for Hot Garlic Paneer with Sautee Veggies & Steamed Rice
- › Paneer 100 gm
- › Brocilli - approx 100 gm
- › bell peppers- approx 100 gm
- › onion
- › green chilli
- › sesame seeds
- › rice-60 gm
- › sesame oil -10 gm
- › Hot Garlic Sauce 20 gm
1. 1. Add oil to the pan 2. Add small onion (cut into 4 pieces) and chopped garlic and saute until onion is translucent. 3.add chopped veggies (i used Brocilli,bell peppers) and saute for 5-7 mins. 4.add salt ,black pepper, soy sauce,vinegar and Hot Garlic sauce (approx 20 gms) and cook for 5 mins 5. Mix i tea spoon of corn flour in water and add to above mixture 6. Add Paneer 6. Serve hot with Steamed rice & garnish with Spring onion and sesame seeds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!