Hot Garlic Chicken with Veggies
• By Sheenam Gandhi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 434 kcal
Ingredients for Hot Garlic Chicken with Veggies
- › 120gms Chicken boneless
- › 150gms Choice of Veggies (I used green peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, green beans)
- › 40gms White rice
- › 5gm Oil (any)
- › 50gm Hot garlic sauce (I used Mr. Chow ready to cook sauce)
1. For chicken marinade: I used 5gm of hot garlic paste and chilli flakes and salt and let aside in refrigerator for an hour.
2. In a wok, heat oil and chargrill your chicken for 5-6 minutes. Chicken thigh is quick to cook, and then add your veggies (you can use any of your choice) and stir. Add the hot garlic paste to the wok. Stir and mix all the ingredients and then add half cup water. You can adjust water quantity as per the consistency of sauce you want and let it cook.
3. You can steam the rice in a separate pan with double qty. of water and pinch of salt.
4. In 6-7 minutes your stir fry will be ready as well as your rice on the other hand.
5. To serve: Lay your rice in the centre of the plate/bowl and add the stir fry around it.
6. (All Quantities used are 1 person serving)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!