Hot and Sour Chicken Soup
• By Samuel T Rajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 264 kcal
Ingredients for Hot and Sour Chicken Soup
- › Boneless Chicken 100 gms
- › Mushroom 50 gms
- › Mixed Vegetables 100 gms
- › Chopped Ginger and Garlic 15 gms
- › Dark Soy Sauce 5 gms
- › Light Soy Sauce 5 gms
- › Vinegar 5 gms
- › Corn Starch 15 gms
- › Oil 6 gms
- › Onion 25 gms
- › Red and Green pepper flakes
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Egg white 1
- › Cilantro leaves
- › Green onions
1. In a saucepan, combine water, mushrooms, veggies, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and hot pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer to get a broth while you assemble the rest of the ingredients.
2. Place the chicken slices into a bowl and toss with the oil to coat. In a separate bowl, stir together the cornstarch and vinegar, and set aside.
3. Increase the heat under the broth to medium-high, and return to a rolling boil. Add the chicken slices. Return to a boil, and then drizzle in the egg while stirring slowly to create long strands of egg. Stir in the vinegar and cornstarch. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and the broth has thickened slightly, about 3 minutes. Serve garnished with green onions and cilantro.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!