Honey lemon chicken
• By Vineet Saxena
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 515 kcal
Ingredients for Honey lemon chicken
- › Boneless Chicken 120 gm
- › Olive oil 15 gm
- › Butter 10 gm
- › Honey 10 gm
- › Lemon juice 10 gm
- › Maida 5 gm
- › Broccoli 20 gm
- › Green Veg 100 gm
- › Salt (As per taste)
- › Pepper (As per taste)
1. Wash and dry chicken and sprinkle salt, pepper ans maida both the sides
2. Heat a pan and pour 10 gm olive oil and 5 gm butter. Cook chicken until its golden brown both the sides and cooked properly
3. Take out the chicken and in the same pan add some water, rest of the butter, honey and lemon. Let the sauce cook for approx 2-3 mins. Add chicken and cook until the sauce is thick. Take out chicken and pour all the sauce on it.
4. Add rest of the olive oil and saute all vegies. If need sprinkle a little with of salt.
5. Honey lemon chicken is ready with some saute veg.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!