Homemade spicy Manchurian (chicken/fish/paneer)
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 206 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade spicy Manchurian (chicken/fish/paneer)
- › 1. Chicken 100 gm (Can be done with paneer/ fish)
- › 2. Tomato 1 ripe
- › 3. Red chillies
- › 4. Soya sauce 10 gm has 10 cal.
- › 5. Salt
- › 6. Honey 10 gm
- › 7. Egg 1 whole
- › 8. Cornflour powder 5 gm
- › 9. Butter 10 gm
1. 1. Cut the chicken/paneer/fish in pieces and marinate in beaten egg, pepper, salt and a little cornflour.
2. 2. In a non stick add butter and shallow fry them covered. take them out and keep aside.
3. 3. Add garlic chopped in the remaining heated butter.
4. 4. Steam the whole tomato after knifing the skin that is drawing slits on the skin. Mash them in a grinder with red chilly and garlic pods. That is my version of tomato puree. I avoid sauce.
5. 5. Add the puree in the pan with chopped garlic. Mix soya sauce 10 ml with honey and add along with the chicken pieces. Let them simmer covered. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!