Homemade Probiotic (Lassi)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 226 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade Probiotic (Lassi)
- › Milk - 150 ml
- › Curd - 200 grams
- › Salt/sugar - optional (I like my lassi without this, very basic)
1. In a blender, add the milk and to it add the curd.
2. Blend it well until it becomes a nice thick lassi.
3. Pour it into a glass and enjoy the cool drink.
4. Pro tip : If you let the curd + milk mixture sit for a few hours it becomes richer and thicker as the milk starts becoming curd.
5. For more such healthy recipes and tips follow me on Fittr, Instagram(@fitcheffaizan) and YouTube (FIT CHEF FAIZAN)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!