Homemade Air Fryed Chicken Tikka
• By Gursimar Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:12 Minutes 328 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade Air Fryed Chicken Tikka
- › Chicken Breast (200gm) measured raw
- › Ginger Garlic Paste (1 tbsp)
- › Any brand's chicken tandoori/tikka masala
- › Lemon
- › A pinch of Orange-Red Food Color (optional)
- › Cream (10gm) for garnishing
- › Chaat Masala
- › Oil ( 5-10gm)
1. Cut the chicken breast into small cubes.
2. In a mixing bowl take 1tbsp of ginger garlic paste and add squeeze in half lemon juice and add chicken tikka masala/ tandoori masala and add 5-10gm of cooking oil as well. You can add just a small pinch of orange-red food color(optional) to give it a good color.
3. Mix the above ingredients and then in the same bowl throw in the chicken breast cubes and marinade them properly all around.
4. Put the marinated chicken aside for atleast 1.5-2 hours.
5. Preheat the airfryer and then toss the marinated chicken into the airfryer and set the timer to 12 minutes.
6. After 6-7 Minutes make sure to stir up and flip the chicken pieces inside air fryer so that all the pieces get evenly cooked all around.
7. After 12 minutes are done take out the chicken breast pieces and try to cut them with a spoon or knife. If it gets cut easily and its white inside then its cooked and ready to eat.
8. Charcoal Smoking ( Optional) :- To get the tandoori or roasted aroma simply take a small piece of charcoal and heat it up completely. Then take a small katori and put the piece of charcoal in there. Now take a big mixing bowl and put the chicken pieces in there (after cooking). Now in same bowl place the katori with charcoal on top oc chicken pieces and add some ghee/oil on top of burning charcoal. Immediately cover the mixing bowl and let the smoke settle in for about 5-6 minutes and voila your tikka is smoked now.
9. Then just sprinkle the chicken pieces with some chat masala and add 5-10gm of cream and mix them up together. You can add in some lemon on top here as well to make it a bit more tangy.
10. Serve the chicken with some green mint chutney and onions and your tasty tikka is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!