Home Style Chicken Curry
• By Amitkumar Saha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 762 kcal
Ingredients for Home Style Chicken Curry
- › 1 Bay leaf, 3-4 cloves, 3-4 whole black pepper, cinnamon, 2-3 small elaichi, chicken masala powder - 1 table spoon (Optional), 2 table spoon ginger garlic paste, 25 grams plain curd, 400 grams of chicken breast, 20 grams / 4 tbs oil, 150 grams of onion, turmeric 1 tsp, cilli powder 3 tsp, salt to taste, green chilli and coriander leaf for garnish.
1. Marinate chicken with curd, chicken masala powder, turmeric, chilli powder etc and keep aside or keep the chicken inside the fridge. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and add the whole masalas (Bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon stick, clove, black pepper) and saute it for few seconds. Add onion paste and fry it till the colour turns brown. Add the marinated chicken and stir it well for 5 mins. Add salt, 2 cups of water and cover with the lid up to 25- 30 mins for cooking. Chicken curry is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!