Home made ,,Pinni "
• By Venera Choudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 164 kcal
Ingredients for Home made ,,Pinni "
- › INGREDIENTS My ,,Pinni" laddo without ghee and atta ❤❤❤ 100g. protein chocolate (another taste) 100g. hazelnut (ground) 100g. almonds (ground) 100g whole grain breakfast (ground oatmeal) 15г. cocoa 50г. coconut (ground) 15г. chia seeds 30g. seeds mix (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, etc.) 20g. tahini (sesame) 50g. Peanut butter 50ml. syrup alave, honey or whatever you have 100ml. almond milk
1. INSTRUCTIONS: The procedure is easy you put everything in a large bowl. Mix everything together. Divide the mixture into equal doses. My ,,Pinni "🤪 are 20 pieces of 40 grams each. A light and healthy breakfast. 40g = ,,Pinni "🤤🥰 Nutrition :I divided into 20 pieces you can and more. 1 piece around 40 g
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!