high protien Moong dal, soya chilla
• By Shraddha Varshney
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 347 kcal
Ingredients for high protien Moong dal, soya chilla
- › 35 grm yellow moong dal
- › 20 grms soya granuale
- › 50 gram paneer
- › 5 grms ghee
- › 1 green chilly, 2 grms ginger paste
- › 30 grms spinach
- › salt as per taste, half tea spoon garam masala, cumin seeds, and coriander powder.
- › 1 teaspoon sambhar masala (optional)
1. soak the moong dal and soya granuale seprately in hot water for about 10 mins. squeeze the water out of soya and keep it seperately
2. in the grinder, add moong dal, soya granuale, ginger , chilly and spinach.
3. add salt, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin seeds and grind to a smooth paste.
4. keep adding water slowly, to form batter like consistency.
5. on a thick bottom griddle, on a medium flame, apply some ghee and pour half a cup.of batter and spread it gently on the griddle.
6. lower the flame and cook it for 2-3 mins, before flipping it.
7. spread some sambhar masala( optional) and spread the Paneer as stuffing and fold the chilla on cooking.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!