High Protein Soya Mathri
• By Naman Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 226 kcal
Ingredients for High Protein Soya Mathri
- › Soya 25gm
- › Maida 25gm
- › Ghee 7gm
1. Grind soya chunks to make flour.
2. Take 25 gm soya flour and add 25gm maida to it.
3. Add 5gm ghee, pinch of soda and Ajwain.
4. Make a dough, then flaten the dough ball with rolling pin.
5. Cut them in any shape you want.
6. Preheat the microwave to 200°C, and put the raw mathri on a baking tray.
7. Bake it for 15 to 16 minutes.
8. Ta Da
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!