High Protein Grilled Chicken
• By Balivada Sravan Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
70:00 Minutes 1572 kcal
Ingredients for High Protein Grilled Chicken
- › Whole Chicken - 1.3 kg
- › Butter - 20 g
- › Curd - 50 g
- › Lime Juice
- › Chilly Powder
- › Coriander Powder
- › Jeera Powder
- › Kasturi Methi
- › Salt
- › Chicken Masala
- › Ginger Garlic Paste
- › Turmeric
1. First Coat Marination: 1) Make slits on Chicken 2) Apply Salt, Chilly Powder and Lime Juice in slits
2. Refrigerate for a minimum of 60 minutes
3. Second Coat Marination: 1) Prepare a batter of Curd, Lime Juice, Chilly Powder, Salt, Kasturi Methi, Chicken Masala, Ginger Garlic, coriander powder, turmeric, and jeera powder. 2) Apply it for the whole chicken.
4. Preparation Steps: 1) Pre-heat the oven at 200/220 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes. 2) Insert the marinated chicken to grill rod, for stability use toothpicks. 3) Apply butter to the whole chicken 4) Place the grill rod inside the oven 5) Keep the oven settings as rotisserie mode and temperature 200/220 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes After 60 minutes high protein grilled chicken is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!