High Protein Flapjack
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 89 kcal
Ingredients for High Protein Flapjack
- › Oats - 60gm
- › Chocolate iso whey - 66gm
- › Milk low fat - 100ml
- › Butter - 20gm
- › Zero calorie sweetner - 7 to 8 tablets
- › Peanuts - 20gm
- › Chocolate syrup/milk booster - 1tbsp
1. In a pan, roast the oats until it's golden brown and keep it aside. Then, roast the peanuts and remove it's outer skin and keep it aside as well.
2. In a bowl, add oats, whey and peanuts and mix it well. Add the sweetener and thereafter, add milk little by little while mixing it continuously. Use cut and fold method to mix.
3. Heat the butter in a pan, retaining some and add it to the mixture and mix again.
4. Grease the baking tray (non stick) with remaining butter or you may use parchment paper.
5. Pour in the mixture and spoon it from top to get the even layer
6. Heat it in the oven for about 20 minutes at 130°C or until it's slightly caramelized from sides and top.
7. Remove from the oven and let it cool down. Drizzle it with chocolate syrup or chocolate milk booster.
8. Refrigerate it for about an hour and serve chill. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!