High protein dhikla
• By ankit jaiswal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 432 kcal
Ingredients for High protein dhikla
- › For Dhokla Unflavoured whey: 30gm Suji:70gm Salt: 1teaspoon Eno: 1pouch Coriander finely chopped : 1spoon Ginger garlic paste:1teaspoon For Tadka: Oil(any): 10gm Mustard seed:1teaspoon Cumin:1teaspon 1 medium onion finely chopped 1 small tomato finely chopped
1. Take water in a pan & cover with a lid.
2. Bring it to boil for steaming
3. Mix all the ingredients of dhokla together and add water to form a thick consistency
4. Add eno to the mix and transfer immediately to a greased container.
5. Put this container in the pan and cover with lid for 15 minutes for steaming.
6. After 15mins check with needle if its cook or not else steam it further.
7. Demould and cut it into medium pieces
8. For tadka
9. Add oil to the pan
10. Add mustard seed and cumin
11. The add finely chopped onion & tomatoes and saute them for few mins.
12. Add the dhokla pieces to the tadka.
13. Serve hot.
14. Tastes good with pudina chutney
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!