High protein cutlet/kabab/tikki
• By Shruti Jamgaonkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 531 kcal
Ingredients for High protein cutlet/kabab/tikki
- › Oil 5gms
- › Soya chunks powder 20 gms
- › Paneer 60gms
- › Cheese 25gms
- › Grinded bread slices(2) 30gms
- › Brown chick peas (chana) 30gms
- › Coriander, mint chutney
- › onion/ mix veggies
- › Salt, dry spices, coriander, lemon as per taste
1. Boil and grind brown chick peas (chana). Add all ingredients together with some water and make a dough to make a cutlets/tikkies.
2. Add cheese between these cutlets/tikkies.(like cheese balls).
3. Add oil on pan and fry the cutlets/tikkies.
4. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!