• By Mayank Rastogi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 269 kcal
Ingredients for Herb Chicken
- › Chicken Breast (thinly sliced) (abt 200 gms)
- › Coriander
- › Green chillies
- › Dry spices (salt, pepper, oregano)
- › Onion garlic paste
- › Olive oil or butter
1. 1) Blend coriander, green chillies and dry spices to make a smooth paste 2) Marinate chicken breast with the paste and let it marinate for at least 30 mins 3) Sauté the chicken on med flame with few drops of oil. Cover the pan with a lid (ensures the chicken is juicy)
2. For baked vegetables, spread cut vegetables per your choice in a oven safe dish (i used broccoli, peppers and beans). Add salt, pepper, chilly flakes, little bit of oil, lemon and any sauce like mustard sauce (if you prefer) Bake for about 10 mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!