• By Archana Aggarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
35:00 Minutes 390 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy Taco
- › 25gms Kidney Beans
- › 25gms Wheat Flour
- › 10 gms curd
- › 2 slice of cheese
- › 100gms Capsicum, lettuce/cucumber, Half Onion, Half Tomato, 5 cloves of garlic.
- › 1/2 tsp tomato ketchup
- › Italian seasoning, Salt and Chilli flakes
1. Knead Wheat Floor with water and make thin roasted roti/tortilla and keep it aside.
2. Boil Kidney Beans with little salt and Drain. In a microwave plate bake beans, chopped capsicum, onion and garlic with salt, chilli flakes and italian herb at180° for 4 minutes.
3. For Salsa- Add chopped tomatoes, 5gm onion, Coriander, lemon juice, 1 Crushed garlic, 1/4tsp Tomato ketchup, italian herb and salt
4. For Sour Cream- 10gms curd, italian herbs and lemon juice
5. Take Roti/Tortilla , Spread Sour cream, put lettuce/Cucumber and baked bean mixture, put cheese on top of it and bake it for another 4-5mins and garnish with coriander.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!