Healthy Soya Pulao .
• By Pooja Kohli
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
40:00 Minutes 393 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy Soya Pulao .
- › Soya chunks - 70 gm.
- › Raw Rice - 45 gm.
- › Chopped Onions-1/2 .
- › Chopped Green chillies -2.
- › Chopped corainder leaves - Garnish .
- › Indian spices powder -1/2 tsp each.
- › Olive oil- 10ml
- › Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp .
- › Salt - to taste
1. 1) Cooked Rice and keep it aside.
2. 2) Take Soya chunks , soak in water for 2 minutes & boil it for some time ,till it get spongy,soft and edible.Remove it from stove and let it cool down .
3. 3) Press the soya chunks and remove all excess water from it and start chopping it into.
4. 3) Heat kadia for 2 minute add 10 ml of olive oil .Add cumin seeds ,let it crackle and than add chopped onion,sauté it for till it become light brown in color,add Ginger and garlic paste ,sauté it again for sometime and Mix it well by adding green chillies .
5. 4)Add Indian spice powder turmeric ,red chilly powder and Garam masala powder to it.Saute well .
6. 5) Add finely chopped soya chunks and add very little water and mix soya well in that cooked masala mixture.
7. 6) Add steamed rice in the above mixture ,adjust salt and garnish it with Corainder leaves .
8. 7)Healthy Soya Pulao is ready .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!