• By Ravi Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 256 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy Poha
- › Poha 40 gm
- › Olive Oil or Ghee 5 gm
- › Peanuts raw 10 gm
- › Onion 20 gm
- › Tomato 20 gm
1. 1. Wash 40 gm poha using water and rinse all the excess water and keep it aside. Chop onion, tomato and 1 green chilli.
2. 2. Take a pan or kadhai and 5 gm olive oil or any other oil. Once heated, add 1 tspn jeera and chopped onions.
3. 3. Once onions are golden brown, little haldi or turmeric powder and chopped tomato. Cook for 5 mins on medium flame.
4. 4. Now, add washed poha and mix it well. Once mixed, it ready to serve.
5. 5. (Optional) garnish with corridor leaves and a pinch of Jeeravan powder.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!