Healthy Non Fried Moong Daal Dahi wada
• By Riddhi Agrawal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 229 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy Non Fried Moong Daal Dahi wada
- › 50 gm Moong Daal (yellow)
- › 150 ml Curd
- › Green Chutney Imli Chutney (optional) Salt Red chilli powder Jeera powder Baking Soda / Fruit Salt / Eno Green Chilli pinch of garlic ginger paste (optional)
1. 1. Soak 50 gm of Moong Daal (yellow one ) for 4-5 hrs till it doubles 2. Strain water fully and grind moong daal with 1 greenchilli and gi ger garlic paste into smooth thick conistency not to watery. 3. Mix batter for 5 - 10 mins rigoursly till it beacomes fluffy 4. Add Salt acc to taste and 1 tsp baking soda inyo batter and mix it properly 5. Take appam pan and fill batter half in hole 6. Cook in low medium flame for 5 to 8 mins and flip the balls so that other side gets cooked. 7. Once ur balls are ready, take a bowl , fill it with water nd put balls in water for 5- 10 mins 8. Take out balls from water and put In serving plate 9. In plate - put balls, Add curd, add spices mentioned acc to taste, Add green chutney ,add imli chutney very little it is optional also 10. Garnish with chopped coriander 11. Enjoy ur dish. healthy version of dahi wada
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!