Healthy Homemade Veg Pizza
• By Raj Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 307 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy Homemade Veg Pizza
- › 25 gms Panner in small cube form
- › 1 Cheese cube
- › 30 gms Wheat flour
- › 15 gms Onion chopped in small pieces
- › 15 gms Capsicum chopped in small pieces
- › 50 gms Tomato chopped in small pieces
- › Half tea spoon Red chilli powder
- › 1 table spoon Tomato ketchup
- › 5-10 gms Oregano
- › Half tea spoon Salt
1. Make a smooth dough using wheat flour and water. And let it rest for a few minutes.
2. Meanwhile make pizza sauce using tomato, red chilli powder, tomato ketchup and salt. Grind all these ingredients in mixer and make a thick paste.
3. Roll a little thick chapati using dough and make a few holes on it using a fork.
4. Roast the chapati in the pain without using butter/ ghee/ oil. And let it cool for a few minutes. This will be your pizza base.
5. Take the pizza base and spread some pizza sauce over it.
6. Add the capsicum, Panner and onion. And then sprinkle the oregano and grate one cheese cube over it.
7. Hear your pan before placing the pizza in it.
8. Once it’s heated up place your pizza in it and cover it up on the low flame. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
9. Now, serve it in your plate and partition it into 4 pieces and enjoy your healthy vegetable pizza.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!