• By nupur
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 432 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy Haleem
- › 50grams dalia/ rice 25 grams mixed pulses ( urad, toor, moong, channa dal) 100 grams chicken breast (boneless) 5 grams ghee 2-3 peppercorns 1/4 inch cinnamon 1 black cardamom 4-5garlic cloves 1/4 inch piece of ginger 2 green chillies Salt to taste
1. soak the rice/dalia and dal in water
2. meanwhile, in a pressure cooker add 2.5grams of ghee, 3 cloves of garlic, ginger, green chillies, all the whole spices and chicken, and cook till the chicken leaves all the water.
3. add the rice- dal mixture to this, along with 3 cups of water and salt to taste
4. pressure cook for 20-25 mins
5. wait for it to cool, then blend using hand blender, to a thick paste
6. again put on the gas till it thickens to a pasty consistency
7. take remaining 2.5 grams of ghee, add remaining chopped garlic to it. use this to garnish the haleem.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!