Healthy crepes with homemade strawberry 🍓 jam and healthy chocolate 🍫 spread.
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 635 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy crepes with homemade strawberry 🍓 jam and healthy chocolate 🍫 spread.
- › 65gms oats flour 🌾
- › 1 egg🥚
- › 100ml cows milk🥛
- › 120ml water 💧
- › a pinch of salt
- › 5gms butter
- › 4tbsp Erythritol
- › 100gms Greek yogurt
- › 5gms cocoa pwd
- › 1 scoop whey protein chocolate flavour
- › 50gms strawberries🍓
1. For the batter : Mix together oats flour 🌾 , milk 🥛, water💧, egg 🥚, sweetener (erythritol) and salt to make a runny batter.
2. Let the batter sit for 30 - 60 minutes and then cook them on a non stick pan on medium high heat 🔥 with a bit of butter
3. For the chocolate 🍫 spread: Mix together the yogurt, whey protein chocolate flavour and cocoa pwd.
4. For the strawberry🍓 jam: Wash, clean and chop the strawberries and place in a pan, add sweetener (2tbsp erythritol) and 50ml water. Cook on medium high heat 🔥 for about 5 minutes. Keep stirring and mashing the strawberries with the back of your spoon. Let it cool ❄
5. Spread the chocolate spread on the crepe, fold into half, spread some more chocolate spread and add the strawberry🍓 jam. fold again to form a quarter. Stack up and ejoy.
6. For a detailed recipe video and more such exciting healthy recipies follow me on Instagram @fittrnafisa
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!