Healthy crepes with healthy chocolate frosting!
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 635 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy crepes with healthy chocolate frosting!
- › Oats flour - 65 grams
- › Milk - 100 ml
- › Egg - 1
- › Greek yoghurt - 100 grams
- › Cocoa powder - 5 grams
- › Whey protein (chocolate flavour) - 1 scoop
- › Butter - 5 grams
- › 1 pinch of salt
- › 120 ml water
- › Sweetener used : Erithytol (0 calories, if you use sugar, jaggery or honey then calories will add up)
- › Strawberries - 50 grams chopped
1. Take oats flour, add 4 tbsp erythritol to it (2 tbsp sugar), add 1 egg, milk and water. (Note: For crepe the batter has to be pretty liquidy and flowy)
2. Mix the ingredients well and leave it aside for 30 minutes while we prepare the frosting.
3. For the frosting, take greek yoghurt, 1 scoop whey, cocoa powder and whip/mix them together to make a cream. (Add sweetener if needed, actually no sweetener was needed, whey added the sweetness)
4. To a pan add some butter, pour the oats batter onto the pan and quickly move it around so it covers the entire base of the pan, then let it cook for 30 seconds.
5. Gently flip it over with a spatula and cook the other side for a few seconds.
6. Take it off the pan and on one half of the crepe spread the chocolate frosting,
7. Fold it into half, now if you need add some jam or fresh strawberries to the crepe, spread some more of the chocolate frosting on the crepe and fold it again.
8. Enjoy while it's warm!
9. Follow me on Fittr and on Instagram for more such recipes! @fitcheffaizan
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!