Healthy Chila Recipe
• By Anubha Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 396 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy Chila Recipe
- › Desi chana (30 g)- soaked overnight and grind it finely
- › Moong dal (50 g)- soaked overnight and grind it coarse( thick)
- › Paneer (20 g)
- › Carrot ( 30 g)
- › Ghee (5 g)
- › Green chilli -1, Coriander leaves( chopped), Ginger(grated)
1. 1. Grind moong dal and desi chana soaked overnight to a fine consistency. 2. Take one chilli, little ginger and one or two garlic cloves and grind it and add the paste in your batter. 3. Keep the grated carrot and paneer ready for filling. 4. As we are going to use little quantity of ghee, use non- stick pan and grease it with ghee or oil. 5. Put little batter on the pan , spread in circular manner like dosa . 6. When little cooked, add grated carrot and paneer. You can flip the chila also, cook from both sides and later add filling. You can also add veggies in the batter before and paneer later. Create your recipe in your way. Make it healthy. Stay Fit, Stay Happy! #fittrcoach Serve hot with green chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!